Total Pageviews

Bio

My photo
I'm right now a freelance multimedia expert. I can create websites, graphic designs, flash, 3d animations, and promote. My current employer right now is Bootamack Entertainment record label of Newark, NJ. I went to school at Northampton Community College and have not finished yet due to some issues, but they are getting better now so its not heavy. Anyways I'm originally from New Jersey but live in Easton, Pennsylvania. As for my life's story? Lets just say I went through a whole lot. So lets talk about work ethnic. I'm a dedicated worker and I always put my all into a project. Could be shy at first but easy to work with and also understanding. If your interested in hiring me for a freelance job or even an official job, feel free to drop a message, email or follow! As for my other talents and dreams, I can act and sing too and would also like to catch an acting gig too if possible. If you would like to know more just email me at decozmoeffects@gmail.com and I will contact you as soon as possible. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Castle Design Replica

This is a castle scenery that also was a school assignment which I created from a picture of the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment